A procedurally shattering glass panel.
This entity requires a mesh to function
In code, it is defined in the
ShatterGlass.cs file under
Create a quad, reszize it to your desired size then press ctrl + t to turn it into an entity and then set its class to
- The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- A list of general purpose tags for this entity, for interactions with other entities such as triggers.
Glass Thickness (
- Thickness of the glass
Glass Material (
- Material to use for the glass.
Glass Material When Broken (
- Material to use for the glass when it's broken. if not set, the material will not change on break.
Damage Position 01 (
Damage Position 02 (
Damage Position 03 (
Damage Position 04 (
Glass with static edges - will not be affected by gravity (glass pieces will) and will shatter piece by piece.
Physics glass - is affected by gravity and will shatter all at the same time.
Physics but asleep - is same as physics but will not move on spawn.
Shadow Casting (
- whether this entity should cast shadows or not.