An inventory that can store other items.
A prototype class for each type of item. Contains all configuration settings for items including:
- Item ID
- Display Name
Provides methods to:
- Create Items
- Get all
- Get all crafting recipes
The crafting cost of an item.
Attached to the
ItemDefinition as a unity component.
Provides additional functionality or settings to an item. Some examples:
- Combine multiple presents into a better one
- Give out a random item when a present is unwrapped
- The access level of a key card
- Damage and ballistic data of bullets
- Air storage capacity of jackhammers and diving tanks
- Code to learn blueprint from a blueprint item
- Health and food values of consumables
Look at the Item Mods for information on each individual