Procedural Generation Customization
Assembly-CSharp.dll. Things might change in the future.
Create a new file in the server's
server.identity folder and make your changes in JSON format. Launch the server with the configfile parameter:
+world.configfile "myConfig.txt". I assume
world.configstring is just putting the json object as the parameter.
- This works when a map is first generated. If the map is generated in your folder and you try to make changes without removing it first I don't believe new changes will apply. (untested)
- What this can do for you is disable things, including any prefabs/monument.
- Having little to no Tier0 topology will prevent your map from having spawn points. Players will be kicked for InsideTerrain Violation.
- Some monuments require a specific Tier or Biome, lowering those percentages could prevent them from spawning.
Powerlinesdoes not include the small telephone polls along the road. You would need to add those to the Blacklist.
- The map must still be 4250 to get
AboveGroundRails. The default value is already true, you will not get it on smaller maps.
BelowGroundRailswill not remove the entrances at monuments, you will be left with big holes in your map. You must find a way to seal those up. (admin rocks?)
- The Blacklist seems to take precedence over the Whitelist. I am unsure of a good use for the Whitelist - I'd love to see ideas.