F1 menu (Console)
The Rust in-game console is accessed by pressing F1. It allows the player to input a range of commands and variables to manipulate the game within certain parameters.
The console is one of the 5 available tabs located in the F1 menu:
- CONSOLE, as explained above.
- INFO, which lists your computer details and current map specifics such as the seed.
- NET, which shows information about your connection to the server.
- ITEMS, which lists all the available Rust items and allows you to spawn them when you have the appropriate server permissions.
- TOOLS, which has admin tools if you have the appropriate server permissions.