An entity that controls the HDR tonemapping for all players on the map. Think of it as a method of controlling the exposure of a player's eye.
In code, it is defined in the
ToneMappingEntity.cs file under
- The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- A list of general purpose tags for this entity, for interactions with other entities such as triggers.
- Whether this entity is enabled.
Min Exposure (
- Minimum autoexposure scale.
Max Exposure (
- Maximum autoexpsure scale.
Percent Bright Pixels (
- Set a target for percentage of pixels above a certain brightness. (-1 for default engine behavior)
Percent Target (
- Set a custom brightness target to go along with 'Target Bright Pixel Percentage'.(-1 for default engine behavior)