A procedurally breakable voxel surface.
This entity requires a mesh to function
In code, it is defined in the
VoxelSurface.cs file under
Create a quad, reszize it to your desired size then press ctrl + t to turn it into an entity and then set its class to
- The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- A list of general purpose tags for this entity, for interactions with other entities such as triggers.
- How many voxels on the width (Limited to 64).
- How many voxels on the height (Limited to 64).
- How thick is the surface (Limited to 64).
- Material to use for the surface.
- Is the panel frozen.
Shadow Casting (
- Whether this entity should cast shadows or not.