Returns a table of good hiding spots in this area.
See also CNavArea:GetExposedSpots.
1 number type = 1
The type of spots to include.
- 0 = None (Not recommended)
- 1 = In Cover/basically a hiding spot, in a corner with good hard cover nearby
- 2 = good sniper spot, had at least one decent sniping corridor
- 4 = perfect sniper spot, can see either very far, or a large area, or both
- 8 = exposed, spot in the open, usually on a ledge or cliff, same as GetExposedSpots
- Values over 255 and below 0 will be clamped.